AC COMPRESSOR DOES NOT SHUT OFF OR CYCLES CONSTANTLY - Continued
Remove rings, bracelets, wristwatches, neck chains, and any other jewelry before working around
vehicle. Jewelry can catch on equipment and cause serious injury. Jewelry or tools may short
across electrical circuits or terminals and cause damage to equipment or severe burns or
electrical shock to personnel.
AC condenser assembly weighs 75 lbs. (34 kg). Do not lift AC condenser assembly without the aid
of an assistant. Failure to comply may result in injury to personnel and/or damage to equipment.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(1) If removed, install AC condenser motor (WP 0025).
(2) If removed, install cover and four washers,
(3) If removed, install AC condenser assembly and four
(4) If loose, tighten locknut on cushion clip (WP 0028).
(5) If disconnected, connect AC harness AC condenser
(6) If disconnected, connect AC harness wire 1435 to
(7) If removed, install heater compartment access panel
and eight screws (TM 9-2320-364-20).
(8) If installed, remove driver side noise panel
(9) Turn engine start switch ON (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(10) Operate AC system for 10 minutes at high blower
constantly, fault has not been corrected. Shut off
engine, turn fan control switch and temperature
control switch to off position, and notify
(b) If AC compressor operates correctly, fault has
END OF WORK PACKAGE