AC FAN CONTROL SWITCH REPLACEMENT - Continued
Dry cleaning solvent is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves;
use only in a well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes; and
DO NOT breathe vapors. Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using
dry cleaning solvent; the flashpoint for Type II is 140°F (60ºC), and for Type III it is
200ºF (93ºC). Failure to follow this warning may result in death or injury to
If personnel become dizzy while using dry cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh
air and medical help. If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If
solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush them with water and get immediate
Perform Steps 1 through 3 if fan label was removed.
1. Clean center cover (5) where fan label (14) was mounted with dry cleaning solvent.
2. Peel paper back off of fan label (14).
3. Install fan label (14) on center cover (5).