Use extreme care not to drill into condensor any farther than needed when drilling four holes for
battery warning label. Failure to comply may result in damage to condensor.
22. Using battery instruction label (18) as a template, mark and drill four 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) holes (19) in
23. Install battery instruction label (18) on condensor (11) with four rivets (20).
· Note position of eyebolts on radiator assembly prior to removal to ensure proper installation.
· Use care when removing eyebolts so locknuts securing eyebolts to radiator assembly are not
24. Remove two locknuts (21) and eyebolts (22) from radiator assembly (23). Discard locknuts.
25. Remove two screws (24) and washers (25) from panel (1).