30. Install support bar (36) on condensor mounting
bracket (26) with screw (39) and locknut (40).
Condensor weighs 75 lbs. (34 kg). Do not
lift condensor without the aid of an assistant.
Failure to comply may result in injury to
31. With the aid of an assistant, position condensor (11)
on top of battery box cover (41).
· Only hand-tighten hoses 2521 and 2424 on
fittings in Steps (32) and (33).
· Make sure hose 2424 routes under hose 2521
in Step (33).
· Ensure preformed packings are in place in
hoses prior to installation.
32. Install preformed packing (42) and hose 2521 (32)
on fitting (43).
33. Install preformed packing (44) and hose 2424 (33)
on fitting (45).
When installing condensor on condensor
mounting bracket, two hoses and wire harness must
be carefully tucked into the inside of panel,
with the condensor inlets aligned with cutouts
made in Step (4). Failure to comply may result
in damage to equipment.
34. With the aid of an assistant, install condensor (11)
on condensor mounting bracket (26) with four