21. Coat four grommets (24 and 29) with
22. Apply 3M adhesive to insulation (1).
Ensure that four grommets are not
dislodged during installation. If grommets
are not positioned properly, coolant
tubes and heater/evaporator vent tubes
could be damaged.
23. With the aid of two assistants, position two
coolant tubes (30) through grommets (24) and
grommets (29) while positioning lower plenum
(21) on heater/evaporator (4) while assistant on
underside of cab guides two heater/evaporator
vent tubes (31) through grommets (29).
together with cable tie (32).
25. Position damper (33) in lower plenum (21).