ILLUSTRATED PARTS LIST (RPSTL) - Continued
3. ITEM Column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the adjacent FIG.
column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
b. Part Number Index. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending alphanumeric
sequence (vertical arrangement of letters and number combination which places the first letter or digit of each
group in order A through Z, followed by the numbers 0 through 9 and each following letter or digit in like order).
1. CAGEC Column. The commercial and government entity code is a code used to identify the
manufacturer, distributor, or government agency, etc., that supplies the item.
2. PART NUMBER Column. Indicates the part number assigned to the item.
3. STOCK NUMBER Column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and manufacturer
identified in the PART NUMBER and CAGEC columns to the left.
4. FIG. Column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in
Section II or Section III.
5. ITEM Column. The item number is the number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure referenced
in the adjacent figure number column.
a. Usable on Code. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description column heading.
Usable on codes are shown as "UOC..." in the Description Column (justified left) on the first line applicable item/
nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models. Identification of the usable code used in this RPSTL
M1074 With Crane
M1075 Without Crane
b. Fabrication Instructions. Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the bulk material
functional group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materials are also referenced in the Description Column of
the line item entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication instructions for items source
coded to be manufactured or fabricated are found in TM 9-2320-364-24P.
c. Index Numbers. Items which have the word BULK in the figure column will have an index number shown
in the item number column. This index number is a cross-reference between the national stock number/part
number index and the bulk material list in section II.
The publications listed below pertain to the PLS and its components:
d. Associated Publications.
Direct Support and General Support Maintenance