CONFIGURE BAP HOLD-DOWN LOCKS - Continued
Table 2. BAP Hold-Down Locks Checklist - Continued.
BAP to Trailer
BAP to Vehicle
1. Refer to figure below for location of BAP hold-down locks on vehicle.
SHOWN WITHOUT BAP INSTALLED
BAP Hold-Down Locks Checklist.
2. Winch frame locking levers - UP position is locked to the BAP, DOWN position is locked to the LHS
3. Jaw and latch assembly are shown on page 1-11 of TM 9-2320-425-10 or TM 9-2320-435-10.
4. Not applicable for empty BAP (no bay uploaded).
5. ENGAGED for empty BAP.
6. Release hydraulic pressure on transload rollers to seat BAP fully on trailer.
7. Moved to the fully stowed position after BAP is fully loaded on vehicle.
8. Ramp bay launch requires center roller to be in up position.
9. Winch frame locking levers and hydraulic hoses are returned to stowed position or up after the winch
cable and hook are removed from the bay for launch.
10. LHS PMCS requires use of BAP lock checklist if BAP is loaded.
11. Ramp and bay locks are checked according to appropriate.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE