Table 3-1. Troubleshooting - CONT.
Test or Inspection
MATERIAL HANDLING CRANE (MHC)
Possible problems that MHC operators may see are:
1. Slow or abnormal operation.
2. MHC will not pick up load.
3. MHC functions do not operate.
Possible causes of the problems are:
1. Low hydraulic oil level.
2. Low engine speed (slow or abnormal operation).
3. Load too heavy (will not pick up load).
4. Outrigger jacks are not properly deployed.
During cold weather operation, MHC functions will be slow
until hydraulic oil has warmed up (Para 2-51).
Report all problems to Unit Maintenance.
MHC WILL NOT OPERATE.
Step 1. Ensure that hydraulic selector switch (1) is in CRANE/SRW position.
Step 2. Check LHS/Crane circuit breaker for tripped breaker (2).
If breaker is tripped, reset.
If breaker trips again, notify Unit Maintenance.
Step 3. Ensure that CRANE/SRW rocker switch (3) (if equipped) is in