Truck must be on level ground and wheels must be chocked before parking brake is released. Otherwise,
truck may roll and cause injury to personnel.
(1) Start engine and build pressure
to 125 ±4 psi (861 ±28 kPa)
(2) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(3) Jack-up three rear Axles until wheels
are off the ground.
(4) Shift transfer case to neutral (N).
(5) Release PARKING BRAKE.
(6) While assistant applies service
brakes, try to turn wheels
on Axle No. 3 by hand.
(a) If one wheel turns, perform
Step (7) below and go to
Step 4 of this Fault.
(b) If all wheels turn, perform Step (7)
below and go to Step 2 of this
(7) Lower wheels to the ground.