Truck must be on level ground and wheels must be chocked before parking brake is released.
Otherwise, truck may roll and cause injury to personnel.
Wear safety goggles when performing leakage tests on valves. Failure to do so may result in serious
(1) Start engine and build pressure
to 125 ±4 psi (861 ±28 kPa)
(2) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(3) Jack-up three rear Axles until wheels
are off the ground.
(4) Shift transfer case to N (neutral)
(5) Release PARKING BRAKE.
(6) Try to turn all wheels by hand.
(a) If only one wheel fails to turn,
perform Step (7) below and
go to Step 4 of this Fault.
(b) If all wheels fail to turn, perform
Step (7) below and go to
Step 2 of this Fault.
(7) Lower rear wheels to ground.