Wear safety goggles when performing leakage tests on valves. Failure to do so may result in serious eye
injury due to high pressure air.
(1) Start engine and build pressure to
125 ±4 psi (861 ±28 kPa)
(2) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(3) Jack-up two front Axles until all
wheels are off ground.
(4) Shift transfer case to N (neutral)
(5) While assistant applies service
brakes, try to turn all wheels by hand.
(a) If only one wheel turns, perform
Step (6) below and go to Step 5
of this Fault.
(b) If all wheels fail to turn, perform
Step (6) below and go to
Step 2 of this Fault.
(6) Lower front wheels to ground.