(1) Drain air system (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Disconnect air hose 2044 from air
(3) Connect 0 to 160 psi (0-1103 kPa)
pressure gage to air regulator.
(4) While assistant starts engine,
observe pressure gage.
(a) If pressure is not 75 to 77 psi
(517-531 kPa), turn OFF ENGINE
switch and replace air regulator
(b) If pressure is 75 to 77 psi
(517-531 kPa), air regulator is
(5) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(6) Drain air system.
(7) Disconnect pressure gage from air
(8) Connect air hose 2044 to air regulator.
Wear safety goggles when performing leakage tests on valves. Failure to do so may result in serious eye
injury due to high pressure air.