(1) Disconnect air hose 2044 from output
side of ball valve.
(2) Connect a 0 to 160 psi (0 to 1103 kPa)
pressure gage to output side of ball
(3) Open air bag ball valve.
(4) Observe pressure gage while
assistant starts engine.
(a) If pressure is not 75 to 77 psi
(517 to 531 kPa), turn OFF
ENGINE switch and replace ball
valve (Para 12-12).
(b) If pressure is 75 to 77 psi
(517 to 531 kPa), ball valve
(5) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(6) Drain air system (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(7) Disconnect pressure gage from ball
(8) Connect air hose 2044 to output side
of ball valve.
Wear safety goggles when performing leakage tests on valves. Failure to do so may result in serious eye
injury due to high pressure air.