(1) Disconnect transmission connector
MC19 from transmission bulkhead
(2) Connect breakout harness
transmission end connector to
transmission bulkhead connector.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity between wires 101
and 118 at breakout harness,
terminals E and F?
(a) If there is continuity, notify
(b) If there is no continuity, forward
pressure switch and wiring inside
transmission are OK. Go to
Step 4 of this Fault.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Is there continuity between wires 101
and 116 at breakout harness,
terminals E and G?
(1) If there is continuity, notify
(2) If there is no continuity, wiring
inside transmission is OK.