(1) Check oil sending units for leakage or
(a) If oil sending units are loose,
leaking, or damaged, tighten or
replace damaged units
(b) If oil sending units are not leaking,
oil sending units are OK.
(2) Install left side noise panel, eight
screws, washers, and lockwashers.
(3) Install right side noise panel
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Scroll down to mode 17 OIL
(3) Increase engine speed to 1800 to
(a) If engine oil pressure is less than
35 psi (241 kPa), perform Steps
(3) through (5) below and notify
(b) If engine oil pressure is between
35 and 40 psi (241 and 276 kPa),
fault has been corrected.
(3) Clear codes (Para 2-11).
(4) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(5) Disconnect DDR from DDL