(1) Disconnect harness connector MC108
from capacitor pack.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1020 at connector MC108
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
perform Steps (6) and (7) below,
and go to Step 6 of this Fault.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
replace capacitor pack.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect connector MC108 to
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.