(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Disconnect capacitor pack from
harness connector, MC108.
(3) Is there continuity between wire 1435
terminal B at connector MC108 and a
known good ground?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1435 (see schematic
Fig 2-23) and perform Steps (4)
through (6) below or notify DS
(b) If there is continuity, replace
capacitor pack and perform Steps
(5) and (6) below.
(4) Replace capacitor pack.
(5) Connect capacitor pack to fuel priming
(6) Connect capacitor pack to harness
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.