(1) Remove 22 screws, lockwashers,
washers and engine access panel.
(2) Disconnect connector MC128 from
(3) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(4) Shut off engine when temperature
gage reads 230°F.
(5) Check continuity at temperature
switch connector between terminals A
(a) If there is no continuity, fault not
corrected. Perform Steps (6) and
(7) below and notify DS
(b) If there is continuity, replace
temperature switch (Para 7-80).
Perform Steps (6) and (7) below
and go to Step 10 of this Fault.
(6) Connect connector MC128 to
temperature switch connector.
(7) Install engine access panel with 22
screws, lockwashers and washers.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.