(1) Set multimeter select switch to OHMS.
(2) Is there continuity on wire 1435 between
magnetic switch R-25 and a known
(a) If there is no continuity,
repair wire 1435 (Para 7-101 and
schematic Fig 2-24).
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1435
is OK, replace relay R25
(3) Install two ECB covers and 15 screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage
Circuit breakers CB5, CB6, CB12, CB20,
always electrically hot and can cause severe
the electrical circuit board cover.
(1) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Turn on windshield wipers and
(a) If windshield wipers or gages
do not operate, fault not
corrected. Turn OFF ENGINE
switch and notify DS
(b) If windshield wipers and gages
operate, fault has been corrected.
(3) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
STEERING WHEEL REMOVED