(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to socket power contact of turn signal
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn on right turn signal.
(a) If 2 to 10 vdc are not present,
turn off right turn signal and go to
Step 4 of this Fault.
(b) If 2 to 10 vdc are present, turn off
right turn signal and go to Step 3
of this Fault.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Is there continuity between socket
ground contact and a known
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
(b) If there is continuity and fault not
corrected, perform Steps (3) and
(4) below and notify DS
(3) Install turn signal lamp.
(4) Install preformed packing and
composite light cover and tighten
Voltage will pulsate between 2 and 10 vdc
during turn signal voltage tests.