(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to socket power contact of turn signal
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(4) Turn on left turn signal.
(a) If 2 to 10 vdc are not present,
go to Step 4 of this Fault.
(b) If 2 to 10 vdc are present,
go to Step 3 of this Fault.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Is there continuity between turn signal
socket ground contact and a known
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
composite light (Para 7-47).
(b) If there is continuity, fault not
corrected. Notify DS
(3) Install turn signal lamp.
(4) Install preformed packing and
composite light cover and tighten six
Voltage will pulsate between 2 and 10 vdc during
turn signal voltage tests.