(1) Disconnect wire 1003 connector from
left turn signal lead wire 22 connector.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(3) Is continuity measured between turn
signal socket power contact and
wire 22 connector?
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
rear composite light (Para 7-47).
(b) If there is continuity and fault not
corrected, perform Steps (4)
through (6) below and go to Step
5 of this Fault.
(4) Install lamp.
(5) Install preformed packing and
composite light cover and tighten six
(6) Connect wire 1003 to lead wire 22.
10 to 14 vdc are always present at terminals E and F of connector MC7.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.