(1) Open glove box door.
(2) Remove six screws, locknuts and
glove box. Discard locknuts.
(3) Disconnect wire 1001 connector
from wire 1460 connector.
(4) Set multimeter select switch to
(5) Is there continuity between turn
signal socket power contact and
wire 1460 connector?
If there is no continuity, replace
composite light (Para 7-46).
If there is continuity, composite
light is OK.
(6) Connect wire 1001 to wire 1460.
(7) Install glove box and six screws and
(8) Close glove box door.
(9) Install turn signal light lamp.
(10) Install preformed packing,
composite light cover and tighten
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.