(1) Remove wire beam guard from
(2) Lubricate edge of light with soap
solution and remove lamp from
(3) Loosen two screws and remove
electrical connectors from lamp.
(4) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(5) Is there continuity across reverse
backup light lamp?
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
reverse light backup lamp
(b) If there is continuity, reverse light
backup lamp is OK.
(6) Attach electrical connectors to lamp
and tighten two screws.
(7) Install lamp into reverse backup light.
(8) Install wire beam guard.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.