(1) Disconnect connector MC77 from
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1149 at harness connector
MC77, terminal A.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Shift transmission to R (Reverse).
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
turn OFF ENGINE switch and go
to Step 4 of this Fault.
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc are present,
turn OFF ENGINE switch and
go to Step 3 of this Fault.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(2) Is continuity measured on wire 1435
between harness connector MC77,
terminal B and a known good
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1435 (see schematic
Fig 2-33) or notify DS
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1435
(3) Connect connector MC77 to backup