Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog
tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools
contact positive electrical circuits, a
direct short may result. Damage to
equipment, injury or death to personnel
Circuit breakers CB5, CB6, CB12,
CB20, CB22, CB23 and relays R3,
R13 - R19, R26, R28, R32, R33 are
always electrically hot and can cause
severe injury to personnel. Care must
be exercised when working under the
electrical circuit board cover.
(1) Turn on blackout light selector switch
(2) Is there continuity measured between
blackout light selector switch,
terminals 2 and 6?
(a) If there is no continuity,
replace BLACKOUT LIGHT
selector switch (Para 7-27).
(b) If there is continuity, BLACKOUT
LIGHT selector switch is OK.
(3) Connect blackout light selector switch
(4) Install instrument panel and sunshield
with ten screws.
(1) Turn on BLACKOUT MARKER light
switch (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Turn ON ENGINE switch.
(3) Observe all blackout lights.
(a) If all blackout lights do not
operate, fault not corrected.
Perform Steps (4) through (6)
below and notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If all blackout lights operate,
fault has been corrected.
(4) Turn off BLACKOUT LIGHT selector
(5) Turn off BLACKOUT MARKER
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.