(1) Loosen four screws and remove
blackout drive light face plate.
(2) Remove reflector and lamp.
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is continuity measured across drive
(a) If continuity is not measured
across lamp, replace lamp and
install face plate (Para 7-51).
(b) If continuity is measured, lamp is
OK, perform Step (5) below and
go to Step 2 of this Fault.
(5) Install lamp, reflector, face plate and
tighten four screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.