(1) Disconnect wire 1679 from blackout
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to harness connector wire 1679
blackout drive light end.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON BLACKOUT LIGHTS
selector switch (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(6) Turn ON BLACKOUT DRIVE switch.
(7) Turn ON ENGINE switch.
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
turn OFF ENGINE switch and go
to Step 4 of this Fault.
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc are present, turn
OFF ENGINE switch and replace
blackout drive light (Para 7-51).
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.