(1) Connect DDR cable to DDL
(2) START engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(3) Fully apply brake pedal.
(4) Select D (Drive) on shift selector.
(5) Increase engine speed to 1300 rpm.
(6) Observe TRANS CHECK light.
If TRANS CHECK light comes
ON, perform Steps (9) and (10)
below and go to Step 2 of this
If TRANS CHECK light is not ON,
code 14 is false. Go to Step (7)
(7) Clear ATEC codes (Para 2-11).
(8) Test drive in drive (D) at 1300 rpm or
greater to see if code reappears.
If code is not displayed,
code 14 was false. Perform
Steps (9) and (10) below and go
to Step 4 of this Fault.
If code appears, perform Steps
(9) and (10) below and go to
Step 2 of this Fault.
(9) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(10) Disconnect DDR cable from DDL
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Do not exceed 2000 engine rpm. Damage to transmission could occur.