(1) Drain air pressure,
(2) Disconnect windshield washer bottle
air line from pressure relief valve.
(3) Connect 0 to 160 psi (0 to 1103 kPa)
pressure gage to pressure relief valve.
(4) Start engine and build up air
(5) Depress windshield washer switch.
(a) If air pressure is not 15 psi to
45 psi (103 kPa to 309 kPa),
perform Steps (6) and (7)
below and replace pressure
relief valve (Para 19-8).
(b) If air pressure is 15 psi to 45 psi
(103 kPa to 309 kPa), pressure
relief valve is OK.
(6) Release windshield washer switch.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Wear safety goggles when performing leakage
tests on valves. Failure to do so may result in
serious eye injury due to high pressure air.