(1) Remove 15 screws and ECB panels.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1919 at windshield wiper
circuit breaker CB9.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
turn OFF ENGINE switch and
replace circuit breaker CB9
(b) If there are 10 to 14 vdc present,
circuit breaker CB9 is OK.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Install two ECB covers and 15 screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Circuit breakers CB5, CB6, CB12, CB20, CB22, CB23 and relays R3, R13 - R19, R26, R28, R32, R33
are always electrically hot and can cause severe injury to personnel. Care must be exercised when
working under the electrical circuit board cover.