(1) Disconnect windshield wiper motor
(2) Set multimeter selector switch
(3) Is there continuity between harness
connector MC5, terminal E and
windshield wiper switch connector,
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1917 (see schematic
Fig 2-37) or notify DS
(b) If there is continuity, wire 1917
(4) Connect connector MC5.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Set windshield wiper switch to low
position (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(2) Disconnect windshield wiper switch
(3) Is there continuity measured between
terminals 4 and 6 at windshield
(a) If there is no continuity,
replace windshield wiper switch
(b) If there is continuity, windshield
wiper switch is OK.
(4) Connect windshield wiper switch
(5) Set windshield wiper switch to off
(6) Install instrument panel and
sunshield with ten screws.