(1) Remove ten screws and sunshield
from instrument panel.
(2) Pull top of instrument panel towards
(3) Disconnect windshield
wiper switch connector.
(4) Set multimeter select switch to
(5) Set windshield wipers switch to high
position (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(6) Is there continuity measured
between terminals 2 and 4 at
windshield wiper switch?
(a) If continuity is not measured,
replace windshield wiper switch
(b) If continuity is measured, switch
(7) Connect windshield wiper
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.