(1) Disconnect MC113 at emergency
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to wire 1765 at emergency steering
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to a known good ground.
(5) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 10 to 14 vdc are not present,
turn OFF ENGINE switch
and repair wire 1765 (see
schematic Fig 2-28) or notify
(b) If 10 to 14 vdc are present,
wire 1765 is OK.
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.