(1) Set multimeter select swtich to
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead
to terminal E of connector MC15.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to known good ground.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Turn on headlight switch.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not present,
turn OFF ENGINE switch and go
to Step 2 of this Fault.
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present, wire
1008C is OK. Perform Steps (6)
and (7) below and go to Trailer
(6) Turn off headlight switch.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.