(1) Remove 15 screws and two ECB
(2) Disconnect TPC module connector.
(3) Loosen screw and disconnect
vehicle harness connector MC18 from
(4) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(5) Is there continuity on wire 908
between vehicle harness connector
MC18, terminal J3 and wire 908
(a) If there is no continuity,
repair wire 908 (see schematic
Fig 2-19) or notify DS Maintenance.
(b) If there is continuity, wire 908
(6) Connect connector MC18 to DDEC
ECM and tighten screw.
(7) Close top engine access cover
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
result. Damage to equipment, injury or
death to personnel may occur.
Circuit breakers CB5, CB6, CB12, CB20,
CB22, CB23 and relays R3, R13 - R19,
R26, R28, R32, R33 are always electrically
hot and can cause severe injury to
personnel. Care must be exercised when
working under the electrical circuit board
ECM connector terminals are easily damaged
Use care when connecting and disconnecting