(1) Remove ten screws and sunshield
from instrument panel.
(2) Pull top of instrument panel (2)
towards steering wheel (3).
(3) Remove LOW AIR lamp.
(4) Disconnect wire 1120 from one of the
two low air switches.
(5) Is continuity measured on wire 1120
between LOW AIR lamp socket and
low air switch?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1120 (see schematic
Fig 2-28) or notify DS
repair, go to Step 2 of this Fault.
(b) If there is continuity, perform
Steps (6) through (8) below and
go to Step 2 of this Fault.
(6) Connect wire 1120 to low air switch.
(7) Install LOW AIR lamp.
(8) Install instrument panel and
sunshield with ten screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short
may result. Damage to equipment, injury or
death to personnel may result.