(1) Remove ten screws, sunshield and tilt
(2) Set multimeter select switch to
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
wire 1702 on 24 vdc voltmeter.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead
to known good ground.
(5) Start engine and turn on headlights
and heater. (TM 9-2320-364-10)
(a) If 26-28 vdc are not present, 24
vdc voltmeter is OK. Turn
off heater, headlights and engine
and go to Step 2 of this fault.
(b) If 26-28 vdc are present, turn off
heater, headlights and engine and
replace 24 vdc voltmeter.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
DUVAC controller should reset to the 24 vdc
charge mode approximately every 55-60
seconds. Observe 24 vdc voltmeter for at
least two minutes to allow the regulator timer