(1) Start engine and turn on headlights
and heater (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(a) If 26-28 vdc are not indicated on
24 vdc voltmeter, fault not
corrected. Perform Steps (2)
through (5) below and notify
(b) If 26-28 vdc are indicated on 24
vdc voltmeter, fault has been
(2) Turn off heater, headlights and engine
(3) Install battery box cover.
(4) Install DUVAC cover with four screws,
lockwashers and washers.
(5) Install instrument panel, sunshield,
and 10 screws.
DUVAC controller should reset to the 24 vdc
charge mode approximately every 55-60
seconds. Observe 24 vdc voltmeter for at
least two minutes to allow the regulator timer