(1) Disconnect connector MC93 from
hydraulic selector switch connector.
(2) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(3) Set multimeter select switch to ohms.
(4) Is there continuity between MC94,
terminal D and MC93, terminal A
(a) If there is no continuity, replace
hydraulic selector switch
(b) If there is continuity, hydraulic
selector switch is OK.
(5) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
position and perform Step (6) below.
(6) Connect connectors MC94 and MC93
to hydraulic selector switch
(7) Install ECB side cover with six screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Operate LHS, winch and crane
(a) If LHS, winch, and crane do not
operate, fault not corrected. Turn
OFF ENGINE switch and notify
(b) If LHS, winch, and crane operate,
fault has been corrected.
(2) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Connectors are removed by gently prying
up on tabs.