Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short may
result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to
personnel may occur.
(1) Disconnect connector MC59 from fan
(2) Start engine (TM 9-2320-364-10).
(3) Observe fan, it should be operating at
(4) Push in on throttle position switch.
(a) If fan speed does not slow,
perform Steps (5) and (6) below
and go to Step 14 of this Fault.
(b) If fan speed does slow, perform
Step (5) below and go to Step 3
of this Fault.
(5) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(6) Connect connector MC59 to fan