(1) Disconnect connector MC76 from fan
control solenoid valve.
(2) Disconnect connector MC59 from fan
(3) Is there continuity between connector
MC76, terminal B and connector
MC59, terminal C?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair wire
1935 (see schematic Fig 2-67) or
notify DS Maintenance. Perform
Steps (6) and (7) below.
(b) If there is continuity, go to
Step (4) below.
(4) Is there continuity between connector
MC76, terminal A and connector
MC59, terminal D?
(a) If there is no continuity, repair
wire 1936 (see schematic
Fig 2-67) or notify DS
Maintenance. Perform Steps (5)
through (7) below.
(b) If there is continuity, wires 1935 and
1936 OK, perform Steps (5) and
(5) Connect connector MC76 to fan
control solenoid valve connector.
(6) Connect connector MC59 to fan
(7) Install engine access panel with
22 washers, lockwashers and screws.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags,
bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact
positive electrical circuits, a direct short may
result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to
personnel may result.