(1) Set multimeter select switch to
(2) Loosen screw and disconnect
connector from high speed
fan solenoid valve M51.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter
lead to wire 1733 at connector,
(4) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to a known good ground.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) Set hydraulic selector switch to
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are not
present, perform Steps (7)
and (8) below and repair
wire 1733 (see schematic
Fig 2-67) or notify DS
(b) If 22 to 28 vdc are present,
wire 1733 is OK.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(8) Set hydraulic selector switch to OFF
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.