Table 2-48. CTIS Volts Versus Pressure (PSI)
(1) Remove pressure transducer
(2) Connect pressure transducer to
variable air pressure
supply 0 to 75 psi (0 - 517 kPa).
(3) Connect pressure transducer
connector to transducer.
(4) Deflate any one tire on Axles No. 1
or No. 2 to less than 40 psi
(5) Set multimeter select switch to
(6) Insert positive (+) multimeter
lead, with long probe installed,
at white wire 1062 in back
of connector MC109, terminal 7.
(7) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to ground braid on front
(8) Set CTIS controller switch to
(9) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and pushes CTIS START
button, observe voltage reading at
each pressure specified in
If voltage readings do
not agree, turn OFF ENGINE
switch and go to Step 6 of
If voltage readings agree
pressure transducer and front
manifold are OK.
(10) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(11) Disconnect lead from back of
(12) Disconnect pressure transducer
connector from transducer.
(13) Remove pressure transducer from
variable air pressure supply.
(14) Install pressure transducer in
front manifold (Para 13-10).
(15) Install front manifold cover
(16) Close front access cover.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical circuits,
a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Wear safety goggles when performing leakage tests on valves. Failure to do so may result in serious eye injury
due to high pressure air.
(Plus/Minus 0.2 volts)