Table 2-49. CTIS Volts Versus Pressure
(1) Insert positive (+) multimeter lead
with long probe installed, at white wire
(2) Connect negative () multimeter
lead to ground braid on front manifold.
(3) While assistant turns ON ENGINE
switch and pushes CTIS START
button, observe voltage reading at
each pressure specified in Table
(a) If voltage readings do not agree,
turn OFF ENGINE switch and
replace transducer (Para 13-10).
Perform Steps (5) through (10)
(b) If voltage readings agree, replace
CTIS front manifold (Para 13-8).
(4) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(5) Disconnect lead from back of
(6) Disconnect pressure transducer
connector from pressure transducer.
(7) Remove pressure transducer from
variable air supply.
(8) Install pressure tranducer in front
manifold (Para 13-10).
(9) Install manifold cover (Para 13-8).
(10) Close front access cover
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical circuits,
a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
All connectors must be connected to manifold
and transducer to perform this test.
(Plus/Minus 0.2 volts)