(1) Connect pressure transducer
connector to pressure transducer.
(2) Set multimeter select switch to volts dc.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead to
manifold ground braid.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(6) While assistant presses CTIS START
button, check multimeter for any vdc.
(a) If no vdc is measured, replace
transducer (Para 13-10).
(b) If any vdc is measured, go to Step
17 of this Fault.
(7) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical circuits,
a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
All connectors must be fully plugged in to
perform this test.