(1) Loosen screw and disconnect deflate
valve connector from front manifold.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
deflate valve connector, terminal 2.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead to
front manifold ground braid.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Assistant pushes CTIS START button.
(a) If 22 to 28 vdc are present, turn OFF
ENGINE switch and replace front
(b) If zero (0) vdc are present, manifold
is OK. Fault not corrected, notify
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect deflate valve connector and
(8) Install front CTIS manifold cover (Para
(9) Close front access cover.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
Tires must be deflated to 60 psi (414 kPa)
or less to perform this test.