(1) Remove ten screws, sunshield and tilt
(2) Disconnect front manifold harness
connector MC 110 from back of CTIS
(3) Disconnect rear manifold harness
connector MC 111 from back of CTIS
(4) Connect harness connector MC 111 into
CTIS controller where connector MC
110 was disconnected.
(5) Connect harness connector MC 110 into
CTIS controller where connector MC 111
(6) Start engine (TM-2320-364-10).
(7) As assistant pushes CTIS controller
START button, listen to front manifold for
(a) If front manifold is clicking
continuously, replace CTIS
controller (Para 13-7).
(b) If front manifold is not clicking
continuously, CTIS controller is OK.
(8) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(9) Disconnect and connect connectors
MC 110 and MC 111 to correct CTIS
CTIS CONTROLLER TEST
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.