Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.
(1) Loosen screw and disconnect deflate
valve connector from rear manifold.
(2) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
deflate valve connector, terminal 2.
(3) Connect negative () multimeter lead to
rear manifold ground braid.
(4) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(5) Assistant pushes CTIS START button.
(a) If any vdc are present, turn OFF
ENGINE switch and replace rear
(b) If zero (0) vdc are present manifold
is OK. Fault not corrected. Notify
(6) Turn OFF ENGINE switch.
(7) Connect deflate valve connector and
Tires must be deflated to 60 psi (414 kPa)
or less to perform this test.