(1) Disconnect pressure switch harness
(2) Set multimeter select switch to vdc.
(3) Connect positive (+) multimeter lead to
pressure switch wire harness connector
at front manifold.
(4) Connect negative () multimeter lead to
front manifold ground braid.
(5) Turn ON ENGINE switch
(a) If 4.7 to 5.2 vdc are not present, turn
OFF ENGINE switch and replace
front manifold (Para 13-7).
(b) If 4.7 to 5.2 vdc are present, turn OFF
(6) Close front access cover.
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags, bracelets, etc. If jewelry or tools contact positive electrical
circuits, a direct short may result. Damage to equipment, injury or death to personnel may occur.